Choose Your SPRING in Hastings!
Hastings is an ideal place for a spring getaway. There are tons of outdoor activities and plenty of places to dine and relax afterwards. Check out a list of spring itinerary ideas below:
- Grab your clubs! The Hastings area is surrounded by 7 pristine golf courses and they all have their own unique characteristics. View all of them HERE
- Plan a day date downtown! Plan a couple’s day complete with shopping, dining, craft beers, and entertainment in Hastings historic downtown on 2nd Street! Then save time for an evening stroll along the Hastings Riverwalk. HERE
- Sunday, Fun Day, Car Shows! The Historic Hastings Car Shows are on the 3rd Sunday of every month starting in May through September from 11:00am.-4pm. View more information HERE
- Enjoy a Day of Biking! With 30 miles of paved biking and walking trails, visitors can enjoy a 10-mile loop, sweeping views of the rivers, scenic overlooks and a hidden waterfall. View a list of our scenic trails HERE.
- Discover our Hidden Falls! This 35 foot Vermillion Falls is a perfect photo opportunity. Park in the Vermillion Falls Parking area and enjoy a walk along the trails for a spectacular view. End your trip with dinner at one of the many local restaurants that offer indoor, outdoor and take-out options. View a list of restaurants HERE.
- Explore Trails at Carpenter Nature Center! Carpenter Nature Center has miles of trails to explore any day of the week. Located along the St. Croix River this area will leave you breathless with its spectacular views. Visit the site.
- Local Winery! Enjoy any number of wines, including the mulled wine (HIGHLY recommend) at Alexis Bailly Vineyard. Also enjoy Jazz in the Vineyard every Sunday May Through August from 1:30-4:30pm. View a list of entertainment HERE
- Disc Golf Park! C.P. Adams Park. The 18-hole course is open during all daylight hours and is free for the public to use. The park is complete with dual tees, chain basket goals, and tee markers. Check it out HERE.
- Craft Beer at the Local Brewery! Enjoy a craft beer (or 2) at Spiral Brewery where they not only have outdoor seating but they also have Hastings’s first rooftop patio. Then end of the evening with a stroll along the Hastings Riverwalk. (Access to the Riverwalk is at Levee Park, 20 Ramsey St.)
- Enjoy a day at the Island! Treasure Island Resort & Casino is located just 15 minutes southeast of Hastings. Enjoy gambling, fine dining, bowling, and more at one of the largest hotels in MN! Learn more HERE.
- Levee Park-Rotary Pavilion The Rotary Pavilion located at Veterans Memorial Levee Park, 20 Ramsey Street is the summer hot spot in Hastings, a place where there is always something going on. Learn more HERE.
Choosing to spend your weekend in Hastings has never been so easy!